ProGray is a High Performance Projector Screen Material, delivering amazing clarity and colour to your image! It is a flexible, front projection screen material, that has been designed for fixed frame projector screens.
ProGray has been engineered with a fine surface texture making it perform extremely well with 4k, HD and standard resolution projectors. It has a surface gain of 0.8 and a viewing half angle of 140°. Manufactured from 100% PVC, ProGray is a highly durable screen material, designed for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Gain - 0.8
- Viewing Half Angle - 140°
- Fixed Frame Screen
- 4K Quality
- True Colour Uniformity
- Outdoor Suitable
- Easy Clean
Why Buy ProGray?
Buy ProGray to create a stunning, professional grade, fixed frame projector screen that delivers superior quality.
- The size refers to the screen's diagonal measurement.
- We provide excess material for fixing purposes so that your finished size isn't reduced
- This material can not be hung, it must be tensioned to a frame
- To calculate your screen size please input the size and aspect ratio in to our screen size calculator
- Please see our FAQ's for answers to common questions
Viewing ½ Angle 140° Easy Clean Yes Front or Rear Projection Front Gain 0.8 Screen Type Fixed Frame HD Quality Yes Material PVC Suitable for Outdoors Yes Professional Grade Yes True Colour Uniformity Yes