MaxiWhite is our Entry-Level Projector Screen Material, providing excellent value for money and great picture quality! It is a flexible, front projection screen material, that you can use to produce your very own fixed frame projector screen.
MaxiWhite has a surface gain of 0.9, diffusing light at large viewing half angle of 160°. Made from a Polyester/Cotton composite with a centralised blacked out core, MaxiWhite delivers clarity and true colour uniformity.
- Gain - 0.9
- Viewing Half Angle - 160°
- Front Projection
- Fixed Frame Screen
- HD Quality
- True Colour Uniformity
Why Buy MaxiWhite?
MaxiWhite is an ideal budget-friendly solution, enabling you to produce your very own professional projector screen at a fraction of the high-street cost.
- The size refers to the screen's diagonal measurement.
- We provide excess material for fixing purposes so that your finished size isn't reduced
- This material can not be hung, it must be tensioned to a frame
- To calculate your screen size please input the size and aspect ratio in to our screen size calculator
- Please see our FAQ's for answers to common questions
Viewing ½ Angle 160° Easy Clean No Front or Rear Projection Front Gain 0.9 Screen Type Fixed Frame HD Quality Yes Material Polyester/Cotton Suitable for Outdoors No Professional Grade No True Colour Uniformity Yes