UltraLay is a Professional Grade Projector Screen Material, producing fine picture quality with superb depth! Formulated with a 300D technology core, UltraLay is a "lay-flat" screen material manufactured for roller retractable screens.
The 300D technology core means UltraLay doesn't need to be tensioned to a frame to achieve a flat surface. UltraLay can be hung flat with the aid of a bottom bar, or permanently stuck to a flat surface. This makes UltraLay a great choice for portable applications as it can easily roll back up and be transported in it's storage tube.
UltraLay has a surface gain of 1.0 with a large a viewing half angle of 155°. With both the front and back surface manufactured from PVC, UltraLay is a highly durable screen material, designed for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Gain - 1.0
- Viewing Half Angle - 155°
- Front Projection
- Roller Retractable
- HD Quality
- True Colour Uniformity
- Outdoor Suitable
- Easy Clean
- Fire Retardent
Why Buy UltraLay?
Buy UltraLay if you want to create a professional grade roller retractable projector screen of if you need to create a portable, easy to install solution.
- The size refers to the screen's diagonal measurement.
- We provide excess material for fixing purposes so that your finished size isn't reduced
- This material can not be tensioned to a frame, it is designed to be hung or stuck to a surface
- To calculate your screen size please input the size and aspect ratio in to our screen size calculator
- Please see our FAQ's for answers to common questions