CrystalRear is a specialised rear projection screen material, ideal if you require the projector to sit behind the screen. It is a flexible projection screen material that has been designed for fixed frame projector screens. Sitting the projector behind the projector screen has the benefit of hiding all projector equipment whilst providing the ability to walk in front of the screen without casting a shadow.
CrystalRear has a specialised illuminating surface that evenly diffuses light from the rear of the screen to the audience. It has a surface gain of 1.0 and a viewing half angle of 155°. Manufactured from 100% PVC, ProWhite is a highly durable screen material, designed for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Gain - 1.0
- Viewing Half Angle - 155°
- Rear Projection
- Fixed Frame Screen
- HD Quality
- True Colour Uniformity
- Grey Contrast Boosting
- Outdoor Suitable
- Easy Clean
- Fire Retardent
Why Buy CrystalRear?
CrystalRear is a high performance rear screen material ideal if you want to position the projector behind your screen.
- The size refers to the screen's diagonal measurement.
- We provide excess material for fixing purposes so that your finished size isn't reduced
- This material can not be hung, it must be tensioned to a frame
- To calculate your screen size please input the size and aspect ratio in to our screen size calculator
- Please see our FAQ's for answers to common questions
Viewing ½ Angle 155° Easy Clean Yes Front or Rear Projection Rear Gain 1 Screen Type Fixed Frame HD Quality Yes Material PVC Suitable for Outdoors Yes Professional Grade Yes True Colour Uniformity Yes Fire Retardant Yes